Revising your aid
You may find yourself in a situation where you need to change the amount of financial aid you receive. This could be due to additional costs or reduced resources available to you or your family.
Cost of attendance appeal
- If you are able to document that your costs differ from the standard cost of attendance figures, contact One Stop Student Services.
- An adjustment to your costs does not always lead to additional aid. You may need to complete a Cost of Attendance Appeal form.
Special Circumstances appeal
- If you or your family have experienced a significant change to your personal financial situation, contact One Stop Student Services.
- Your eligibility may be reevaluated in light of situations like a job or income loss, divorce or separation, death in the family, or other unusual circumstances.
- You may need to complete a Special Circumstances Appeal form.
- If you do not meet the definition of an Independent student, but you believe you have extenuating circumstances that should be considered when determining your dependency status, please contact One Stop Student Services.
- You may need to fill out an Independent Status Appeal form.
Request an additional loan or increase your loan amount
- To see if you are eligible for additional loan funds, contact One Stop Student Services.
- You will need to submit a written request to One Stop Student Services if you would like to increase your loan amount.
Reduce your loan amount
- If you would like to reduce the amount of loans you have requested, contact One Stop Student Services.
- You will need to provide a written request for the change.
Cancel your loan after you have taken it out
- Contact One Stop Student Services if you want to cancel your loan.
Decline or request a work-study award
- In order to decline or request a work-study award, contact One Stop Student Services.