Each college provides advising for undergraduate students to help you with your academic planning and progress. Additionally, you can work with Career Services Offices and other University resources, such as CAPE and Student Counseling Services.
- Carlson School of Management: Undergraduate programs; see the CSOM intranet for more information.
- College of Biological Sciences: Undergraduate advising
- College of Continuing Education: Undergraduate programs
- College of Design: Advising and support
- College of Education & Human Development: Advising by major and TRIO advisors
- College of Food, Agricultural, & Natural Resources: Advising and faculty advising
- College of Liberal Arts: Student services and advising
- College of Science & Engineering: Academic advising
- School of Nursing: Student and Career Advancement Services
- University Honors Program: Advising
|Fri, Aug 18, 2017||Last day of instruction for 13-week summer session|
|Tue, Sep 5, 2017||Fall first semester and first 7-week sessions begin|
|Tue, Oct 24, 2017||Fall second 7-week session begins|