Each college provides advising for undergraduate students to help you with your academic planning and progress. Additionally, you can work with Career Services Offices and other University resources, such as CAPE and Student Counseling Services.
- Carlson School of Management: Undergraduate programs; see the CSOM intranet for more information.
- College of Biological Sciences: Undergraduate advising
- College of Continuing Education: Undergraduate programs
- College of Design: Advising and support
- College of Education & Human Development: Advising by major and TRIO advisors
- College of Food, Agricultural, & Natural Resources: Advising and faculty advising
- College of Liberal Arts: Student services and advising
- College of Science & Engineering: Academic advising
- School of Nursing: Student and Career Advancement Services
- University Honors Program: Advising
|Sat, May 13, 2017||End of semester|
|Mon, May 22, 2017||May session and summer 13-week classes begin|
|Fri, Jun 9, 2017||Last day of instruction for May session|