Enroll in a class
To enroll in a class, you will use a three-step process in the "Shopping Cart." The Shopping Cart is how you will manage your registration and class selection.
- The first step in enrolling in a class is to add it to your Shopping Cart.
- When a class is in the shopping cart, this means you are not enrolled in the class. You must follow all three registration steps to complete the process. You will see a green check mark when your registration is successfully completed.
- You may select classes and add them to your Shopping Cart prior to your registration time.
- Adding a class to your shopping cart does not reserve you a spot in the class.
- You will not be notified that you are ineligible to enroll in the course until you finish the enrollment process. Review prerequisites and timing carefully ahead of time.
|Tue, Mar 15, 2022||Spring second 7-week session begins|
|Mon, May 2, 2022||Last day of instruction|
|Wed, May 11, 2022||End of spring semester|
|Mon, Jan 24, 2022||Last day to receive a 100% tuition refund for canceling full semester and first 7-week session classes|
|Thu, Feb 24, 2022||Summer semester registration begins for students admitted to degree or certificate programs|
|Wed, Mar 2, 2022||Summer registration opens for non-degree and visiting students|