Enroll in a class
To enroll in a class, you will use a three-step process in the "Shopping Cart." The Shopping Cart is how you will manage your registration and class selection.
- The first step in enrolling in a class is to add it to your Shopping Cart.
- When a class is in the shopping cart, this means you are not enrolled in the class. You must follow all three registration steps to complete the process. You will see a green check mark when your registration is successfully completed.
- You may select classes and add them to your Shopping Cart prior to your registration time.
- Adding a class to your shopping cart does not reserve you a spot in the class.
- You will not be notified that you are ineligible to enroll in the course until you finish the enrollment process. Review prerequisites and timing carefully ahead of time.
|Wed, Dec 23, 2020||End of fall semester|
|Tue, Jan 19, 2021||Spring full semester and first 7-week sessions begin|
|Tue, Mar 9, 2021||Spring second 7-week session begins|
|Mon, Nov 2, 2020||Last day to receive a 100% tuition refund for canceling second 7-week session classes|
|Tue, Nov 10, 2020||Spring semester registration begins for students admitted to degree or certificate programs|
|Fri, Dec 4, 2020||Spring registration opens for non-degree and visiting students|