NOTICE: Due to recent developments regarding COVID-19, please contact Graduate Student Services and Progress via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us between 9:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m., Monday through Friday. Our office in-person locations are closed until further notice.
The Graduate Student Services and Progress (GSSP) office serves as the primary contact point for graduate students after admission and initial registration.
GSSP can assist you with:
- Inquiries regarding graduate policy and graduate degree progress
- Understanding your graduate degree completion deadlines and requirements
- Graduate examination committee policy, submission, and approval inquiries
- Doctoral preliminary and final examination scheduling procedures and requirements
- Thesis and dissertation submission procedures
- Submitting degree progress and completion forms for graduate degrees
Phone hours: 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., Monday through Friday
222 Pleasant Street SE
Minneapolis, MN 55455-0239
In person hours: Closed until further notice