COVID-19 UPDATE: Graduate Student Services and Progress (GSSP) will provide in-person, phone, and email services from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Monday-Friday. For the University's most recent COVID-19 updates, visit the Safe Campus website.
The Graduate Student Services and Progress (GSSP) office serves as the primary contact point for graduate students after admission and initial registration.
GSSP can assist you with:
- Inquiries regarding graduate policy and graduate degree progress
- Understanding your graduate degree completion deadlines and requirements
- Graduate examination committee policy, submission, and approval inquiries
- Doctoral preliminary and final examination scheduling procedures and requirements
- Thesis and dissertation submission procedures
- Submitting degree progress and completion forms for graduate degrees
Phone hours: 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., Monday through Friday
222 Pleasant Street SE
Minneapolis, MN 55455-0239
In person hours: 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., Monday through Friday