Your tuition at the University of Minnesota is assessed according to your:
- Degree or other program registration
- Enrollment level
- Residency status
- Residency in a state or province with a reciprocity agreement
Who is eligible for in-state tuition:
- All veterans with at least 90 days active duty service.
- All current members of the Minnesota Guard and Reserve.
- All individuals using the Marine Gunnery Sergeant John David Fry Scholarship.
- Dependents using Chapter 33 or Chapter 35 benefits.
- Chapter 31 participants
Eligible individuals maintain status as long as they remain continuously enrolled at the University of Minnesota, even if enrolled in multiple programs.
How do you get in-state tuition applied to your account:
- Veterans: Turn in a copy of your DD214 to us.
- National Guard members and reservists: Turn in enlistment papers, unit reassignment orders, or any official document that lists your current unit of assignment.
- Dependents: Apply for your GI Bill® through the VA. Submit Certificate of Eligibility (COE) to University Veterans Services to get in-state tuition applied to your account.
Billing & Payment
|Sun, Jul 21, 2019||Summer payment due in full|
|Thu, Aug 8, 2019||Third billing statement for summer available (due date: 8/21/19)|
|Wed, Aug 21, 2019||Summer payment due in full|