APAS Enhancement: All advisers of record (including Faculty advisers of record) can now link directly to APAS for reviewing requirements and courses a student has completed, or needs to complete, in order to earn a degree.
Please email suggestions for additional resources on this site to email@example.com.
- Academic Progress Audit System (APAS)
- Adviser LE Guide
- Graduation Planner
- LE Guidelines
- UMTC Exceptions and Waivers Grid
- MN State Grant Information
- Placement Exam Information
- Planning Tools for students intending to transfer courses to UMTC
- UM Reports
Link Directly to IMS reports such as the major advisor report, dean's list and class list reports (faculty and staff only).
- Academic planning and support
Resources offered to undergraduates to encourage planning and coaching.
- Policies and Forms
Find Policies and forms relevant to advising including transcript policies, final exam policies and more.
- U of M Digital Conservancy
Access historical bulletins to review pre-1994 collegiate LE requirements and identify courses that fulfilled LE requirements by college.
- Major Advising Pages for Learning Abroad
Major-based recommendations for learning abroad programs and timing.