Skip to main content


Welcome, new students

One Stop Student Services is here for you: online, by email, on the phone, or in person. Count on us for expert advice whenever you have a question or concern about your registration, financial aid, student accounts, billing, payments, and veterans benefits.

Comprehensive, accurate, & timely assistance online

Look to One Stop Student Services for the most complete, accurate, and up-to-date information you need to succeed as a student at the University of Minnesota.


Specifically for you


New first-year students

If you are a new first-year student, use the Office of Orientation & First Year programs website as a primary resource to begin your educational journey at the University of Minnesota.


Transfer students

If you are a new transfer student, college advising offices & One Stop are your primary resources. Pay particular attention to:

Transfer credits in APAS

Check out your Student Course Report for details on how transfer credits fulfill requirements at the University of Minnesota.

Minnesota transfer curriculum

Provides more useful information if you are transferring from another Minnesota state college or university.

Return to top



International students

If you are an international student, you will use One Stop to make student account payments, register for courses, track your grades and academic planning. Because you must also meet visa requirements, these links offer background on what you need to do:

Third party billing

Set-up required if you have a sponsor, a government, or an NGO that finances all or a portion of your education

Registration information for international students

Holds, health plan coverage, & credit load requirements for international students

International studies, services, & programs

University offices & programs that support, develop, & inform international students

Return to top



Graduate students

If you are a graduate student, see your academic adviser or a student services professional from your college or department for services related to degree progress.

Return to top