Email request to cancel classes
When you have completed all of the fields, select the "Continue - Review your request" button at the bottom of the page.
You must complete all fields marked as required for identification, admission, and academic records purposes. The remaining optional fields are used for identification, advising, course placement, and institutional research.
- When you submit this request online, your request to cancel classes will be sent by email to One Stop Student Services staff for processing.
- Please allow up to 3 business days for processing of your request.
- You will receive an email confirmation once your request has been processed.
- Confirmation and supplemental information will also be sent by U.S. Postal Service.
Refunds and financial aid
- Check the refund schedule before canceling courses; you are responsible for tuition and fees if you do not cancel during the 100% refund period.
- Financial aid recipients need to be particularly careful with enrollment in order to maintain eligibility. Contact a One Stop counselor before withdrawing from classes to discuss any impact to your financial aid.