Grade Distribution Report
The Grade Distribution Report provides an analysis of undergraduate student achievement and is available by academic year, term, campus, college, subject, and course level.
Information is updated the end of business day the day before the request is made.
When accessing the Grade Distribution Report, please be aware of the following terms:
- Academic Year: September-August
- Term*: What semester you are searching?
- Fall: September-December
- Spring: January-May
- Summer: May-August
- Twin Cities
- College*: Which college is the course offered through?
- Subject: Format is 2-4 letter code for grouping related courses into a study area (e.g., CHEM, ANTH, MUS)
- Course level: 1xxx-5xxx (1xxx courses being introductory, 3xxx representing upper-level study, 5xxx representing advance/post-baccalaureate/introductory graduate level work)
*Indicates required selection