Skip to main content

Paying online

Paying online is easy! You can pay your bill using the eCheck option. All you need is the account and routing number of your checking or savings account. You can also pay with a Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express credit or debit card. You will be assessed a non-refundable 2.75% service fee when using a credit or debit card, but you can avoid the fee by using the eCheck option instead. Questions? Contact One Stop Student Services.

Change or cancel a loan

After you've accepted a loan on your eFAAN, email One Stop Student Services if you want to make an adjustment to the loan. Because the amount offered on your eFAAN is usually your maximum loan eligibility, you can only increase your loan amount in specific situations. Review your Financial Aid Status to see your currently scheduled loan amounts, and contact One Stop with any questions about adjusting loans.

Get help with classes

Feeling overwhelmed by assignments or just want to make sure you're doing your best work? Help is available around campus, and you'll get the most benefit from academic resources by using them early in the semester.

Make a four year plan

Use Graduation Planner to explore majors and minors, find out what courses you need to take, and make a four-year plan. Already have a plan? Now’s the time to make sure it’s up-to-date.

Deadlines for canceling

Thinking about canceling a course? Be sure you know the consequences. Talk to your adviser and review One Stop's list of cancel/add and refund deadlines.

  • Live like a student
  • Link to Graduation Planner
  • Ask One Stop - an FAQ knowledgebase
  • Undergraduate Scholarship Search
  • Engage