What is enrollment/degree verification?
Enrollment/degree verification provides official proof of your University enrollment. You may need to verify your enrollment for student loan deferment, insurance discounts, or for requests related to your scholarships or your visa.
Enrollment/degree verification can include any of the following:
- Your attendance (for all terms or only the most recent term)
- For each term, your enrollment will be listed as full-time, 3/4-time, half-time, less than 1/2-time, or no units
- Cumulative GPA and credits (for all terms or only the most recent term)
- Expected graduation date (provided by the student)
- Degree/Certificate awarded
- Degree GPA (GPA as of the date your degree was conferred; available only for undergraduate degrees)
Request an enrollment/degree verification
Download and submit theenrollment/degree verification request.
- Regular requests are free and processed in 2-3 business days. Limit 6 copies per day.
- Make requests to One Stop Student Services in person, by mail, or by fax.
Deferment requests for student loan lenders
If you have received a deferment form from your student loan lender, One Stop Student Services can issue you a verification letter. Submit your request to One Stop Student Services in person, by mail, or by fax.
Find out more about what is classified as full-time and half-time enrollment, depending on your student status and number of credits.
Read more about when you need a verification letter and the exceptions to verification guidelines.