May/summer 2013 financial aid
May/summer financial aid is based on May session and summer term enrollment. The financial aid year ends with summer term, which often means that financial aid options are limited.
- Complete the FAFSA for 2012-13, or make sure the University has it on file
- Register half time or more for course work in May session and/or summer term combined
- You will automatically be considered for all available May/summer funding.
- An email will then be sent to your official University student email account. It will provide a link to your electronic Financial Aid Award Notice (eFAAN) in Financial Aid Status.
- You will be able to accept, reduce, or decline your summer awards using Financial Aid Status.
Students who were not enrolled full time during the previous fall/spring terms may be eligible for Pell Grant with at least 1 credit of eligible summer enrollment.
Use the following links to find more information on May/summer financial aid: