Skip to main content
Degree application procedures
Twin Cities campus undergraduates
- Complete the online Application for Undergraduate Degree.
- You can complete the online application if you have completed 90 credits
or are earning an undergraduate certificate.
- Apply up to one year before you expect to graduate. You must apply no later than the deadline for each term.
- Check with your adviser or college office regarding commencement and final semester clearance procedures.
- For more information, see the undergraduate degree FAQ.
Graduate School students
- Pick up the degree application materials at the Graduate School office (160 Williamson Hall).
- Complete and submit the form at least a month in advance.
- Other information will be in the degree application package.
Professional school students
- Check with your college office.