Spring 2010 final exam schedule
|8:00am-8:59am MWF||8:00am-10:00am Saturday, May 15|
|8:00am-8:59am TTh||1:30pm-3:30pm Friday, May 14|
|9:00am-9:59am MWF||1:30pm-3:30pm Wednesday, May 12|
|9:00am-9:59am TTh||8:00am-10:00am Thursday, May 13|
|10:00am-10:59am MWF||10:30am-12:30pm Saturday, May 15|
|10:00am-10:59am TTh||4:00pm-6:00pm Saturday, May 15|
|11:00am-11:59am MWF||1:30pm-3:30pm Thursday, May 13|
|11:00am-11:59am TTh||8:00am-10:00am Tuesday, May 11|
|12:00pm-12:59pm MWF||1:30pm-3:30pm Tuesday, May 11|
|12:00pm-12:59pm TTh||10:30am-12:30pm Friday, May 14|
|1:00pm-1:59pm MWF||8:00am-10:00am Wednesday, May 12|
|1:00pm-1:59pm TTh||10:30am-12:30pm Thursday, May 13|
|2:00pm-2:59pm MWF||10:30am-12:30pm Tuesday, May 11|
|2:00pm-2:59pm TTh||1:30pm-3:30pm Saturday, May 15|
|3:00pm-3:59pm MWF||10:30am-12:30pm Wednesday, May 12|
|3:00pm-3:59pm TTh||8:00am-10:00am Friday, May 14|
|4:00pm-5:59pm MWF||Use class starting time for 2 hours on earliest class meeting day.|
|4:00pm-5:59pm TTh||Use class starting time for 2 hours on earliest class meeting day.|
|8:00am-8:59am S||Use class starting time for 2 hours on normal day class meets.|
|10:00am-10:59am S||Use class starting time for 2 hours on normal day class meets.|
To find when the final exam for each of your courses is scheduled, do the following:
- Determine the beginning time for each of your courses using the following guidelines:
- Use the lecture, seminar, or colloquium beginning time for your course rather than the lab or discussion times.
- Each range of beginning times ( 08:00am-08:59am, 09:00am-09:59am , etc.) is subdivided into MWF and TTh exam times. Use MWF if your course meets for more than three days per week or if it meets on unusual days. For example, courses that meet MWThF or TWTh or TF would all follow the MWF exam time.
- If your course meets at different times on different days, use the day earliest in the week. A course meeting 09:05am-11:00am T, 08:00am-08:50am Th, for example, would follow the 09:00am-09:59am TTh exam time.
- Read across to find the time and day for your final examination using the beginning time for the course.
- Check the list of common exams to see if any of your courses are listed there. Common examination times always take precedence over the final exam schedule.
- Ask your instructor for confirmation of your exam time and length . Some courses may have a three hour exam. Instructors may, with college approval in a very limited number of circumstances, request a change in exam time. See the Final Exam Regulations for information on conflicts in your final exam schedule.
Note: Courses that start between 04:00pm-05:59pm will have the final exam beginning at the usual class starting time during finals week. The exam will extend for 2 hours from the starting time. If a course meets multiple days during the term, the exam will be on the earliest day of the week during finals week.
Courses beginning at 06:00pm or later will have the final exam from 06:30pm-08:30pm on the day of the week the course normally meets. If the course meets multiple days of the week during the term, the exam will be scheduled on the earliest class meeting day during finals week.
Courses meeting on Saturday or Sunday will have the final exam beginning at the usual starting time during finals week on the day it normally meets. The exam will extend for 2 hours from the starting time.
These final examination schedules do not apply to Independent and Distance Learning courses. They also do not apply to courses offered primarily to students registered in the colleges of Dentistry, Pharmacy, and Veterinary Medicine, Law School, and Medical School, or to 8000- or 9000-level courses that have no regularly scheduled classrooms.
Always confirm exam times with your professor.