Spring 2015 final exam schedule
|Class begins||Exam time|
|8:00 a.m.-8:59 a.m. MWF||10:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m., Tuesday, May 12|
|8:00 a.m.-8:59 a.m. TTh||8:00 a.m.-10:00 a.m., Tuesday, May 12|
|9:00 a.m.-9:59 a.m. MWF||10:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m., Thursday, May 14|
|9:00 a.m.-9:59 a.m. TTh||10:30 a.m.–12:30 a.m., Friday, May 15|
|10:00 a.m.-10:59 a.m. MWF||1:30 p.m.-3:30 p.m., Friday, May 15|
|10:00 a.m.-10:59 a.m. TTh||8:00 a.m.-10:00 a.m., Saturday, May 16|
|11:00 a.m.-11:59 a.m. MWF||1:30 p.m.-3:30 p.m., Saturday, May 16|
|11:00 a.m.-11:59 a.m. TTh||4:00 p.m.-6:00 p.m., Tuesday, May 12|
|12:00 p.m.-12:59 p.m. MWF||1:30 p.m.-3:30 p.m., Tuesday, May 12|
|12:00 p.m.-12:59 p.m. TTh||1:30 p.m.-3:30 p.m., Thursday, May 14|
|1:00 p.m.-1:59 p.m. MWF||8:00 a.m.-10:00 a.m., Friday, May 15|
|1:00 p.m.-1:59 p.m. TTh||1:30 p.m.-3:30 p.m., Wednesday, May 13|
|2:00 p.m.-2:59 p.m. MWF||10:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.,Wednesday, May 13|
|2:00 p.m.-2:59 p.m. TTh||8:00 a.m.-10:00 a.m., Wednesday, May 13|
|3:00 p.m.-3:59 p.m. MWF||8:00 a.m.-10:00 a.m., Thursday, May 14|
|3:00 p.m.-3:59 p.m. TTh||10:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m., Saturday, May 16|
|Courses that start between 4:00 p.m.-5:59 p.m. will have the final exam beginning at the usual class starting time during finals week. The exam will extend for 2 hours from the starting time. If a course meets multiple days during the term, the exam will be on the earliest day of the week during finals week.|
|Courses beginning at 6:00 p.m. or later will have the final exam from 6:30 p.m.-8:30 p.m. on the day of the week the course normally meets. If the course meets multiple days of the week during the term, the exam will be scheduled on the earliest class meeting day during finals week.|
|Courses meeting on Saturday or Sunday will have the final exam beginning at the usual starting time during finals week on the day it normally meets. The exam will extend for 2 hours from the starting time.|
To find when the final exam for each of your courses is scheduled, do the following:
- Determine the beginning time for each of your courses using the following guidelines:
- Use the lecture, seminar, or colloquium beginning time for your course rather than the lab or discussion times.
- Each range of beginning times (08:00 a.m.-08:59 a.m., 09:00 a.m.-09:59 a.m., etc.) is subdivided into MWF and TTh exam times. Use MWF if your course meets for more than three days per week or if it meets on unusual days. For example, courses that meet MWThF or TWTh or TF would all follow the MWF exam time.
- If your course meets at different times on different days, use the day earliest in the week. A course meeting 09:05 a.m.-11:00a.m. T, 08:00 a.m.-08:50 a.m. Th, for example, would follow the 09:00 a.m.-09:59 a.m. TTh exam time.
- Read across to find the time and day for your final examination using the beginning time for the course.
- Check the list of common exams to see if any of your courses are listed there. Common examination times always take precedence over the final exam schedule.
- Ask your instructor for confirmation of your exam time and length. Some courses may have a three hour exam. Instructors may, with college approval in a very limited number of circumstances, request a change in exam time. See the Final Exam Regulations for information on conflicts in your final exam schedule.
These final examination schedules do not apply to Independent and Distance Learning courses. They also do not apply to courses offered primarily to students registered in Law School or 8000- or 9000-level courses that have no regularly scheduled classrooms.
Always confirm exam times with your professor.